Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A Valley...

Today was pretty demoralizing...I've been tired since the chemo treatment but the bottom dropped out this morning, I could hardly get myself out of bed and laid on the girls' bed for a little while when they woke up, then on the living room floor for awhile trying to figure out what I could get them to eat for breakfast. They're so little and I am not good for much today, I can't even manage to lift my head to read a book to them(what we normally spend a lot of time doing when I'm sick)...it scared me and made me so sad to think of them having this kind of life, even for a day, I wonder if this is what the next few months hold for us, if it will get worse! I can't imagine having to have someone else care for my children!
I finally called a couple of friends to see if they could come over and help us out for a little while, I have a doctor's appointment at noon to check the baby and I feel especially anxious to not miss it because of the chemo treatment the other day! My sweet friend Wilma came over and helped us get to the appointment and offered to stay awhile so I could sleep...I don't know what I would do without such dear people supporting our family!

No comments: