Thursday, July 20, 2006

Biopsy

My mom came out for a visit for our youngest's 2nd birthday...its so great how the Lord provides all the little encouragements and pick-me-ups we need during a difficult time...she watched the girls while I went in for the biopsy--it HURT! made a big scary clicking sound...guess I should have taken my friend's advice to bring someone along to hold my hand :)  The doctor looked at my films from the ultrasound of my chest and did a health history for all the risk factors(I had none) and said he was fairly certain it was nothing, the smooth edges didn't look like cancer on the films, I have no risk factors, I'm only 31, I've nursed my 2 babies over a year each...but just to make sure the biopsy's a good idea.  We kept busy all week so there wasn't really even time to worry, although I'm still not going to start until I find out there's a reason to :)  And my daughter won the ice cream cake from the radio station for her birthday! I'm sure I was more excited than she was :) so many little gifts...

No comments: