Monday, October 20, 2008

old

I am getting just a little tired of being poked and prodded and squeezed and asked questions...i know its proactive and beneficial and I'm grateful for the resources available to me...but this has gone on and on.  Everyone is very kind, I just can't seem to get excited about yet another mammogram...and this time they scheduled one for in a month and one for next year...and this just won't stop apparently. But I guess it is contributing to the mortality rate for breast cancer going down and I am grateful the Lord has blessed scientists and doctors with the knowledge  and understanding to fight this...and that He's helped me to come to the point where I can whine about an exam instead of crying for a day afterwards like I did 15 years ago. I'll just have to read Erma Bombeck's mammogram "horror" story again to cheer up and get ready for this thing :)

No comments: